On behalf of the Canadian Political Science Association, I would like to thank the following sponsors:
- The Faculty of Arts and Sciences of the Université de Montréal, for contributing to the funding for the programme committee meeting that took place in Montreal in November 2012;
- The Department of Political Science of the University of Victoria, for organizing an on-campus reception;
- Oxford University Press, for contributing to the funding of the University of Victoria Department of Political Science reception.
For their contributions to funding workshops, I would also like to thank, on behalf of the Canadian Political Science Association, the following organizations:
- Canadian Opinion Research Archive
- International Studies Association-Canada
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Researchers and Academics of Colour for Equality (R.A.C.E.)
- UBC Press
Finally, I would like to express my warmest thanks to my programme committee, which has done an extraordinary job. Over the last ten years, the CPSA Annual Conference has become one of the most important events in this field, in terms of both the number of participants and its appeal to researchers from around the world. The success of the Conference is very largely due to the members of its programme committees. As they have again this year, they willingly devote their time and energy to convincing researchers in our field of the value of this event. I therefore especially thank this year’s program team, whose members were:
|Sedef Arat Koc
Without trying to underplay my own responsibility for this conference, I must nevertheless point out the exceptional contributions made by Janni Aragon, Michelle Hopkins and Maxime Boucher. Administrative responsibilities at the Université de Montréal took up much of my time this year, and without the help of Janni, Michelle and Maxime, I would simply not have been able to deliver this program. Let me therefore express to them my sincerest thanks for their impeccable work throughout the year.